a generic blog
Friday, May 27, 2005
  Darth Tater Puns
Darth Tater Puns

Darth Tater Puns


Winning Puns
Periods 1/2

"No, I am your totter" by Henry / "I am your pottotter" by Katharina / "I am your Potato...Potato...Potato" (said with a high, fast voice) by Keiko and Erin

"Trust your peelings" by Emily

"Luke, I have drained you well" by Lea
Periods 4/5

"Luke, I am your farmer" by Andrew
Period 6

"If only you knew the power of the deep fried" by Mr. Miller

"Prepare to be tater-totted" by Angie

"Darth Tater is an invader" by Emma
Honorable Mention
Periods 1/2

"May the forks be with you" by Emily

"Use the fork, Luke" by Corey

"Luke, come to the dark side of the farm" by Henry and Joel

"Luke Fry-walker" by Ben and Joseph

"Attack of the Yukon Golds" by Luke G.

"The Refry of the Jedi" by Henry

"Im-peel-ier walkers coming your way" by Henry

"I will not farm you father" by Henry

"May the fertilizer be with you" by Luke G.

"May the fries be with you" by Tom

"It's your father's light flavor" by Emily

"Mash Windu" by Luke G.
Periods 4/5

"He will join us or be deep fried in fatty acids" by Luke P.

"The spud strikes Back" by Colin

"Use the potato" by Austin

"If any of you shall fall in battle you will be crushed and turned into potato chips" by Itai

"Lord Tater" by David
Period 6

"Darth Tater began on the light side but succumbed to the dark side of the spores" by Grant

"Luke, I am your totter" (spoken with an English accent) by Rachel

"The Death Star got fried" by Camilo

"The royal fryness's daughter, Princess Leia, was always known for trying to use her hair to cover her unsightly ears" by Regina
Mr. Miller

"Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that chip, not excuses"

"Now the circle is complete. When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the frymaster"
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
or, bookmark dump
ah-san: homepage
Photologue
enlightenment, conversations, random thoughts
excursions of the mind
Bloglines
View my complete profile

ARCHIVES
March 2000 / December 2004 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / January 2007 /

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

a gentle awakener, a ready believer, a private citizen, a romantic dreamer, a tranquil idealist, an aspiring musician, a natural philosopher, a compulsive photographer, a latent poet, a wandering reader, a dreamy romantic, a practicing scientist, a ubiquitous thinker, a (no longer) lone traveler, a pensive writer, ...

Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker